BraceletKing
NKP
Professional
NKP
3 years, 4 months ago by NKP
If you guy's have any tips for becoming a Bracelet king i would really appreciate it 😄
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 4 months ago by halokiwi
Just keep doing what you do and eventually you'll rank up 👍 It just takes a little longer than the lower ranks but that's normal. Don't give up!
NKP
Professional
NKP
Thank You! 🙂
CrazyTwinz
Professional
CrazyTwinz
3 years, 4 months ago by CrazyTwinz
I have been actively looking and posting on BraceletBook daily and Been posting in the forms and rating patterns and other things of the sort and I have been leveling up!
NKP
Professional
NKP
@CrazyTwinz How do you rate patterns?
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 4 months ago by danielle_3
to rate patterns go to the pattern and there should be 5 stars on the pattern. click on whichever star you want to rate it. so if you want to rate it 5 stars then hit the 5th star on the right-most side. to rate it lower then click the stars on the left side or in the middle. also if you accidentally rate a pattern badly it is nice to let the creator know it was a mistake.
NKP
Professional
NKP
@danielle_3 Thank You i remembered too but i was really tired i was just wanting a fresh reminder
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 3 months ago by sadnymph
submitting photos really helped me! i also tried my hand at making patterns. going in the chat daily for even just 10 mins helps too!
the chat is also good for making new friends ❤️