What are some good color schemes?
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 2 months ago by CakeCup
Answer question above, please. Thank you!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 2 months ago by halokiwi
On websites like colorhunt.co and coolors.co you can find many nice colour palettes
Samanada
Bracelet King
Samanada
3 years, 2 months ago by Samanada
Complementary colours, or colours on the opposite sides of the colour wheel (red and green, purple and yellow, etc.) often look good in bracelets! You can also look up articles on colour theory to find a more detailed explanation with more examples.
CrazyTwinz
Professional
CrazyTwinz
3 years, 2 months ago by CrazyTwinz
I always look at nature for my color schemes for example when I see a nice sunset I will take a pic of it and use those colors in a bracelet
Aspen14
Bracelet King
Aspen14
3 years, 2 months ago by Aspen14
I love a nice sunset color scheme! So like golden toned yellows, oranges, and deep reds 😊
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@halokiwi
@Samanda
@CrazyTwinz
@Aspen14

Thank you for answering my question! I will keep those in mind! Also, @halokiwi, those websites are super satisfying to look through. Anyways, do you guys think that black, light tan, a bit dark than baby blue blue, and light pink would look okay? Thank you so much in advance! 😄
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@Samanada Look above.
CrazyTwinz
Professional
CrazyTwinz
3 years, 2 months ago by CrazyTwinz
That would look great together! I actually did a pattern with those colors once actually!
heyppl8976
Professional
heyppl8976
3 years, 2 months ago by heyppl8976
I think a blue gradient is a good color choice! It really just depends what you’re looking for. If you want the bracelet to be a warm tone go for the reds and pinks, and for a cooler tone go for the blues and greens. Sometimes you just have to play around with the colors🙂
eberard420
Advanced
eberard420
3 years ago by eberard420
I
eberard420
Advanced
eberard420
3 years ago by eberard420
I use color hunt or I go on Insta or look at other peoples color schemes 🙂