any tips or tricks
chloem15
Skiller
chloem15
3 years, 3 months ago by chloem15
hey guys I've just gotten out of a huge bracelet slump (from like 2-3) months and i would really appreciate it if you guys could give me any tips or tricks because my bracelets aren't looking as good as they used to be, thank you so much and i don't mind what tips you give me, even if its a tip for someone completely new to bracelets. i really appreciate it ❤️ 😊
CrazyTwinz
Professional
CrazyTwinz
3 years, 3 months ago by CrazyTwinz
Keep your knots loose! It really keeps the bracelet looking nice. Also I would recommend looking at some videos on YouTube for help as well!
chloem15
Skiller
chloem15
3 years, 3 months ago by chloem15
@CrazyTwinz thank you so much I will try and do this
ameliapb
Bracelet King
ameliapb
3 years, 3 months ago by ameliapb
I think it also important to remember that (assuming you are making bracelets just for fun) that if you aren’t having fun that you don’t have to make bracelets. If you aren’t having fun it is ok not to make them or take a break for a while. If you are really trying to get back into making bracelets though I recommend surrounding yourself with inspiration so like watching bracelet YouTubers, going on Braceletbook, or looking on Instagram. Hope that helps 🙂
firstknots
Bracelet King
firstknots
3 years, 3 months ago by firstknots
Just the first tip that comes to my mind, if you use tape to hold down your bracelet but it doesn't always work perfectly try taping it on a block notes or just random pieces of paper, that works well for me
Also using your ruler to push the rose of your alphas straight and if you use the flat alpha technique pull your previous leasing string as horizontal as possibile and tag on it a bit to prevent those little dots than can come
hogwarts18
Skiller
hogwarts18
3 years, 3 months ago by hogwarts18
a tip that really helped me for tying the bracelets is to tie a slip knot at the end (you can find YouTube tutorials on how to do that on a bracelet). When you do this, the bracelet is adjustable, which is perfect for gifts and also keeps the bracelet on your wrist without it falling off : )