Here are some tips if you are losing motivation making a bracelet/keychain/tapestry 🙂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
- If there is any show that you have watched so many times and one that isn't scary/intense, watch it while making a bracelet. This is more of a tip for knotting faster because if you are watching a new show that you have to pay attention to you can't knot a bracelet, but if you have watched it a lot it gives you some background noise and you know what will happen so you don't have to pay attention very much
-If it is a huge bracelet or if you are a slow knotter or something and you really don't want to finish it, give yourself a "reward" when you get to a certain point of a bracelet. What i mean is that, for example, you do 20 rows of your pattern and then you start making a new bracelet that you want to do and when you finish you go back to that other bracelet
30collin
Professional
30collin
3 years, 4 months ago by 30collin
@Elise64 thanks
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
3 years, 4 months ago by sunshine5
Thanks these are really motivating
catherine3
Skiller
catherine3
3 years, 4 months ago by catherine3
I lost interest a while ago and wanted to start back up and I started off with a hard pattern to challenge me and since the pattern was harder then what I had done in the past I was more motivated to make the bracelet! I also like listening to my favorite playlist while I make bracelets!
Nanna_Ozzy
Bracelet King
Nanna_Ozzy
3 years, 3 months ago by Nanna_Ozzy
Take breaks and make smaller projects like simple bracelets or keychains. You can also listen to some of your favorite music.
KuteKat
Bracelet King
KuteKat
8 months, 1 week ago by KuteKat
Thanks i needed this lol
Tanimo32
Skiller
Tanimo32
7 months, 1 week ago by Tanimo32
if you're in the middle of it, getting up and literally walking away helps a lot, taking a few minutes to get some water or check your notifications, then going back to look at it can really help. plus, i also like thinking of medieval weavers making tapestries and how I'm basically doing the same thing, it makes me feel way cooler.
harriet22
Bracelet King
harriet22
6 months, 2 weeks ago by harriet22
This is really helpful, thanks!