how to make your bracelet straight and different bracelet starter and ends
soso0in
Bracelet King
soso0in
3 years, 5 months ago by soso0in
hi! i was wondering how do you guys keep your bracelet straight cause whenever I do a pattern like the candy stripe pattern it always comes out in a weird shape (mostly it comes it curved). Also I was wondering if you guys know any way to start of a bracelet and end it cause I want to do something new instead of doing a loop. samething with the ends I want to do something different than doing a knot.
soso0in
Bracelet King
soso0in
also how do you guys make your alphas straight?
jmb2001
Bracelet King
jmb2001
3 years, 5 months ago by jmb2001
you can add a few extra inches to your strings to create ties at the ends. you can braid them or twist them. and to keep straight edges cut a smaller piece of string for each side and you would do bf knots on the left and fb on the right. you only use the smaller strings to knot onto if that makes sense
soso0in
Bracelet King
soso0in
@jmb2001 thank you!!
Sun_String
Bracelet King
Sun_String
3 years, 5 months ago by Sun_String
I have a video on my youtube channel for how to start and end bracelets! I usually do a triangle end, but you can two triangle ends, or one after a loop, or a teardrop loop... there's lots of options!
also I do twisted ties too 😄 you could also braid the ends too though!
soso0in
Bracelet King
soso0in
@Sun_String thank you!! if you mind can you tell me your youtube channel for I can check it out
soso0in
Bracelet King
soso0in
@Sun_String i just found your youtube in your bio imma go and check it out!
Sun_String
Bracelet King
Sun_String
3 years, 5 months ago by Sun_String
@soso0in thanks hopefully it helps!
sball_83
Beginner
sball_83
3 years, 5 months ago by sball_83
I saw it in her info for you to see