does anyone have any advice on making #24111 ?
anna_knots
Bracelet King
anna_knots
3 years, 5 months ago by anna_knots
hi there, this bracelet has been on my to-do list for a long time, and i finally brought myself to make it. Im not sure if i should segment knot or just tie the knots regularly. I know how to do both, but segment knotting might get a little tricky especially in the middle portion.
ty so much!

-anna lucillle
anna_knots
Bracelet King
anna_knots
jmb2001
Bracelet King
jmb2001
3 years, 5 months ago by jmb2001
segment knotting would be faster. but you could start doing it row by row until you get the hang of it and then start segment knotting. or print out the pattern and use a ruler to follow where you are on the pattern as you go if you’re gonna do normal knotting. just take your time while you’re doing it and you’ll get it 🙂
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 5 months ago by madeleine_
That pattern would be perfect for segment knotting because of all the diamonds 😊
arf820
arf820
3 years, 5 months ago by arf820
i definitely recommend segment knotting this one. this one has a lot of diamonds and chevrons that should be easy to segment knot. the hardest part of course is the chainlink that goes from rows 27-39 and rows 69-81. with the chainlink part, just do each individual section one at a time. i did a similar pattern once (32612) and i did basically the middle diamond part, and then did the outermost bf to fb knots part, if that makes sense. doing the middle diamond part was helpful for me because my outermost parts tended to be quite short, making it hard for me to connect the individual sections. so sometimes i would make the bf to fb part longer just so that it is in line with the middle diamond part, making the sections easier to connect. i hope that helps and feel free to tag me here or message me if you need any clarification! 🙂
anna_knots
Bracelet King
anna_knots
thank you so much!