Bracelet King
Racoonpers
3 years, 6 months ago by Racoonpers
if yall have questions i will respond as soon as possible thank you ❤️
hstyles94
Professional
hstyles94
3 years, 6 months ago by hstyles94
do u hv to segment knot in order to do a shape end?
Racoonpers
Bracelet King
Racoonpers
@hstyles94 yes but no it just depends on your pattren but i would reccomend segment knotting it really speed up the process
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 6 months ago by halokiwi
No, you don't have to segment knot for shaped starts. You can still knot in rows @hstyles94
Most videos explain it when segment knotting I think but if you understood the structure of a shaped end you should be able to knot it in rows.
hstyles94
Professional
hstyles94
@halokiwi oh k thx! but how about shaped ends, like when you end your beacelet, because i cant seem to make a shaped end when knotting row by row
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
@hstyles94 each row you leave one more string out on each side until you're down to just one knot.
hstyles94
Professional
hstyles94
ohh that makes so much more sense, thank u soo much!! this helps!!!!
hstyles94
Professional
hstyles94
@halokiwi
hstyles94
Professional
hstyles94
^^^
knotkssdf
Bracelet King
knotkssdf
3 years, 6 months ago by knotkssdf
Hi 🙂 I ühave seen some photos of bracelets on braceletbook, that have been made with waxed string. What is it all about? I am curious 🙂 in what way is the string different to the "normal" thread most use, like embroidery thread, and what are the advantages and disadvantages?
knotkssdf
Bracelet King
knotkssdf
Also; i have searched on the internet and on youtube, but i couldnt really find anyone who compares the waxed thread to "normal" thread or explains in what ways waxed thread is different...
Racoonpers
Bracelet King
Racoonpers
@WY3MY5LE hmm i have never worked nor heard of wax string so i'm not sure if i could answer that for you but string in normal patterns usually don't matter as long as there the same thickness but alphas it does i hope that sort-of helped sorry 🙁
Racoonpers
Bracelet King
Racoonpers
@knotkssdf
hmm i have never worked nor heard of wax string so i'm not sure if i could answer that for you but string in normal patterns usually don't matter as long as there the same thickness but alphas it does i hope that sort-of helped sorry 🙁
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
@knotkssdf I've never worked with waxed cord but I think they look slightly different which makes them look nice in macrame type bracelets and I think you're also able to melt it with a ligther which gives the opportunity for more smooth endings because you don't necessarily need to make knots to secure strings.
knotkssdf
Bracelet King
knotkssdf
@Racoonpers, @halokiwi oh okay, i think i can understand it a bit better now, thank you 🙂
sgouru
Bracelet King
sgouru
3 years, 6 months ago by sgouru
After you finish your alpha bracelet if there is a lot of different strings in the back how do you secure these?
Racoonpers
Bracelet King
Racoonpers
@sgouru hmm i never had the knots fell out but you can secure it with clear nail polish
madawiMM
Professional
madawiMM
3 years, 6 months ago by madawiMM
i really want to make a chapstick holder , i dont want to be really hard , so do you recommend any patterns that i won't double them but its already big ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

thanks