I need help on alpha bracelets😤, please hive tips!
ShelbyWhy
Advanced
ShelbyWhy
3 years, 6 months ago by ShelbyWhy
I’m good at normal patterns and can read them but I can barely read a alpha. I’d like help please if u have tips that would be awesome!
Dandy_Fan
Skiller
Dandy_Fan
3 years, 6 months ago by Dandy_Fan
That’s how I was too...if you look at the Masha knots video it is so helpful that’s how I learned
Okeeto
Bracelet King
Okeeto
3 years, 6 months ago by Okeeto
With alpha patterns you go row by row, you take the amount of base strings it says and then you have a leading string that you weave with onto the base strings.
estellajw
Professional
estellajw
3 years, 6 months ago by estellajw
Masha knots has good tutorials and try some ones that are between 12-18 strings and have only 2 colors
Allie_1126
Bracelet King
Allie_1126
3 years, 6 months ago by Allie_1126
Masha knots has a great tutorial😊 I would recommend pattern #25690 as one of your first alphas. it was my first alpha and it was super simple for me❤️
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 6 months ago by jadeflwr13
i did #1654 as my first alpha, i think it’s only 10 base strings and two colors, so it’s not too complicated. you’ll basically use only forward knots and backward knots, but you can use the straight edges technique which uses all of the knots. you can watch tutorials on alphas, there are some in the tutorials section, but also masha knots like recommended above ^^ because she goes over everything. (i watched a lot of her tutorials when making my first alpha lol) 🍒🛹🧃🍐
OceanMist
Professional
OceanMist
3 years, 6 months ago by OceanMist
I highly suggest checking out masha knots youtube channel. Her videos are very helpful and she has a couple beginner alpha videos.
_madyw
Bracelet King
_madyw
3 years, 6 months ago by _madyw
start with some smaller alphas like 10-14 strings, and working on your knot tension can help your alphas to look so much better! masha knots has some amazing tutorials on youtube ☺️
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 6 months ago by workmanha
If you watch Masha Knots tutorial she does a planet alpha bracelet that is really popular....my first alpha that I actually finished (I would start one and get really confused and give up 😂) was super easy and small!! Hope this helps! 👍
My First Alpha: #44124
Planets: #19454