Nicer, Neater, Knots
Bandette
Advanced
Bandette
9ย years ago by Bandette
I've recently been doing more popular normal patterns that have photos attached and I see people who do these bracelets with perfect, straight knots. Nothing lopsided or stretched, and no holes. HOW DO YOU DO THAT? Most of my bracelets come out a little messy and unprofessional. Can I get some tips on how to get better?
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9ย years ago by TFK19
Hi ๐Ÿ™‚ pretty much it's all about tension. Try to keep all your knots tied the same tightness, also check if your using the same kind of thread for the whole bracelet. Sometimes using two different brands/kinds of thread together can cause problems. Also just practice and you'll get the hang of it! Good luck! ๐Ÿ™‚
lianazz
Professional
lianazz
9ย years ago by lianazz
I generally only do alpha patterns but I find it helps a lot to adjust each row after you do it to make sure it's straight. Other than that, just try to make sure all your knots are the same tightness and slow down when making them
Mermaid12
Bracelet King
Mermaid12
9ย years ago by Mermaid12
I found that my bracelets got a lot neater when I started using a clipboard as opposed to a safety pin ๐Ÿ™‚
unicorns14
Bracelet King
unicorns14
4ย years, 11ย months ago by unicorns14
When I first started making bracelets my knots were uneven.i started to take my time and my knots were looking a lot neater. I also like to pull closer to the bracelet and it makes my knots tighter and more secure