Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 7 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I want to start a youtube but have no idea how or what to do. Any tips?🤷‍♀️
Sfougaraki
Bracelet King
Sfougaraki
3 years, 7 months ago by Sfougaraki
You can do tutorials and other stuff like cute colour combinations pattern suggestions etc 😜 whenever you make your channel let me know! I would love to watch your videos 😍
Hk14
Bracelet King
Hk14
3 years, 7 months ago by Hk14
personally I like watching collection videos, idk there is just something satisfying about them so I would probably watch those!
simpleknot
Bracelet King
simpleknot
3 years, 7 months ago by simpleknot
Look at masha knots and Alex’s innovations and whatever you like to watch best can give you an idea happy 😃 knotting
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 7 months ago by 2006_Mandy
My channel is absolutely horrible no doubt but this might be some good advice. Start out by getting a tripod for a camera, phone, device, whatever you will use to film. It makes video taping much easier and I wish I had one. Then make a list of video you would like to make and decide what order you should make them in (at least plan out your first few videos to make sure people are interested in your channel right away). Then decide on how you want your videos to end and begin. These are things I clearly don’t do in any of my videos but it would make for a great channel. Also decide on what editing apps you want to use and play around with them before you publish any videos. I’m not sure if it’s good advice it’s just what I can think of. Good luck!
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 7 months ago by stewon6969
Don't make a schedule on when you should post because that just puts pressure on yourself that you HAVE to post! And plus, that just makes it less fun because you don't want to fell pressured on something that you are doing for fun! So just post when you like to! Happy Knotting and filming!