Bracelet King
gatorgirl
11 years, 8 months ago by gatorgirl
please help me?
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
11 years, 8 months ago by KotinKandy
Hi gatorgirl! 🙂 i used to have that same problem but what i do is just i start one and then i tell myself that i cant make a new one until i finish unless like someone HAS TO HAVE one like for a special occasion or something, but those kinds i finish easily cuz i know i have to have them done. so i have one pattern i really wanna do but i am telling myself that i am gonna finish the one i started first. another motivation to finish them is because i have to store them and not get the strings tangled. sometimes i run out of bobbins to store them in but when i have them i just wrap the bracelet around them and put it in my bracelet box. But when that doesn't work I get mad so I finish them so I don't have to start over When they get tangled and then break. I hope I helped 🙂
WovenKitty
Bracelet King
WovenKitty
11 years, 8 months ago by WovenKitty
I start lots of different bracelets and save them for when I'm very bored. Normally I pick one and work on it because sometimes I feel like doing a certain kind (alpha/normal)...
CuddleyBoo
Professional
CuddleyBoo
11 years, 7 months ago by CuddleyBoo
I'm pretty much the same as WovenKitty... Almost exactly the same...

Or I'll just keep making more and more. I try my best to finish one when I start it, or, I'll start two at once and if its a normal pattern, I'll do the design however many times until I get bored of it, and then I'll start another bracelet, do it until I get bored, and do the first one... It helps with keeping my occupation higher.

Or, if I've started a bracelet a long time ago, I'll take it out of my little basket, and usually I'llj finish it in the next hour. Or I'll switch between two.

But yes. not only will I be in the mood for an alpha or normal pattern, I might be in the mood for making a certain one... Like certain colors might appeal to me, same with pictures, or a pattern of some sort, or difficulty levels, or how many strings it has...

You get the point(:

I dunno. I guess don't stress about having too many. Just keep them all in a safe place. Hehe. I hope I helped!

Probably didn't, though xDDD
WovenKitty
Bracelet King
WovenKitty
11 years, 6 months ago by WovenKitty
My safe place is this plastic box with a handle (very handy for air travel🙂). I keep all of my string in the bottom and cram all of my bracelets in progress in the little compartments...I can't leave them in the open 'cause I have cats...they like to eat string...
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
9 years, 11 months ago by aprow402
I have a compartment for unfinished bracelets when it gets full I set an afternoon for finishing them.
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
9 years, 10 months ago by KnotCrazy
Okay, if you are listening to something (audio books are the best) then it helps me a TON!! 🙂 Also, give someone you trust your embroidery floss, and tell them lot to give it back until you display the finished bracelet 🙂 lol
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
9 years, 9 months ago by Robin99
When I start a bracelet I print out the pattern an stay as far away from this sight as possible. As long as there is only one pattern that I want to do then I will finish so I can find another cool pattern that I like.