Alpha help😪😪
skittlesss
Bracelet King
skittlesss
3 years, 7 months ago by skittlesss
Hello!!

So I have never made an alpha before and I really want too. But I feel kinda stuck I am not sure how to make them. Even though I know how to read them. I know it sounds weird but if any of you guys have any tips/tricks please let me know. Oooh I need to mention, I really don’t get how I like “weave” another color into the bracelet.

Thanks
Faye102
Bracelet King
Faye102
3 years, 7 months ago by Faye102
So masha knots is a great resource to learn about alphas. Her video “flat alpha technique” I think is what it’s called. Shows a lot of alpha techniques like switching colors
ks_wizard
Bracelet King
ks_wizard
3 years, 7 months ago by ks_wizard
I recommend Masha Knots video on Flat alphas. I found it helpful.
To add in a string I hold it in my left hand and make the not with my right hand. I'm not the best at explaining it, but there are plenty of videos out there.
horses13
Bracelet King
horses13
3 years, 7 months ago by horses13
Masha knots has a great video on alphas. She shows you how to do the straight edges technique and so much more, such as weaving colours into your bracelet. I learned how to make alphas from that video so go check it out.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 7 months ago by 2006_Mandy
There are also some tutorials on alphasunder the tutorial section of braceletbook that would help you with learning how to make an alpha
friendlypa
Bracelet King
friendlypa
3 years, 7 months ago by friendlypa
There are a lot of youtube videos about how to make alpha bracelets, I watched a lot but the one that made me understand the best was Masha Knots video on FLAT alphas. it’s a great technique and super simple and she gives a lot of great info that will make you understand much better!
skittlesss
Bracelet King
skittlesss
@Faye102 thank you I will definitely watch her video
skittlesss
Bracelet King
skittlesss
@ks_wizard thank you I will watch the vid. Brooooo ur great at explaining. Just ur explanation helped me!!
skittlesss
Bracelet King
skittlesss
@horses123 okay thanks..I am pretty sure I watched the video a while ago. I’ll look back into it!!
skittlesss
Bracelet King
skittlesss
2007_Mandy okay! I have never heard of alphasunder I’ll see if it helps
skittlesss
Bracelet King
skittlesss
@friendlypa okay thank you so much!!