tips for not having gaps in bracelets?☺️
lauren1024
Bracelet King
lauren1024
3 years, 8 months ago by lauren1024
sometimes when i knot, there’s always some gaps, some big, some small. someone please give me tips! (i knot tightly too)
aiden707
Bracelet King
aiden707
3 years, 8 months ago by aiden707
This could happen if you knot too loosely or too tightly. Practice making your knots not too loose or too tight. Try to maintain the right knot tension. This will take some time, practice and experimenting but you will eventually get the tension right.
All the best 😊 ❤️
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
3 years, 8 months ago by So_Knotty
Push your knots further together, if they don’t get all the way against the other knots, even the tightest of knots will leave gaps
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 8 months ago by Clairaland
You could push your knots up with your nail, or you could tie your knots a bit tighter, this should help avoid the problem some!
CatDog12
Bracelet King
CatDog12
3 years, 8 months ago by CatDog12
You could try to keep the knots closer together
niamheroo
Bracelet King
niamheroo
3 years, 8 months ago by niamheroo
Try knotting more evenly, and practice helps a lot!
ks_wizard
Bracelet King
ks_wizard
3 years, 8 months ago by ks_wizard
When you tie your knots, have the first half be tighter than the second half. I also recommend pushing the knot up with your fingernail.
Okeeto
Bracelet King
Okeeto
3 years, 8 months ago by Okeeto
Try pushing your knots up and make them tighter
estellajw
Professional
estellajw
3 years, 8 months ago by estellajw
Your knots might be sort of inconsistant. Some might be very tight while others are loser so try to make sure they're all the same.
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 7 months ago by jadeflwr13
gaps happen when knots are too loose or inconsistent. it’s important to keep the first part of your knot tight, because it determines the placing and how tight the whole knot will be. the second part of the knot just secures the first part in place. by keeping your knots tight and consistent, your bracelets will turn out a lot better 🍁🕸🌙
1aesthetic
Bracelet King
1aesthetic
3 years, 7 months ago by 1aesthetic
Pull your first knot tighter Masha Knots has a video on her YouTube channel called mistakes all beginners make or something along the lines of that and she tells you very good tips
bunnyalpha
Professional
bunnyalpha
3 years, 7 months ago by bunnyalpha
You could knot a little looser honestly, looser knot equal bigger ones so that may help, you can also use a ruler to push the strings up on a alpha, or if you making a normal pattern bracelet the row by row method
bunny9
Professional
bunny9
3 years, 7 months ago by bunny9
i recommend doing the knot closer to the spot where u actually need it
like instead of making the four shape and then pulling it up just make the knot directly above or really close to the spot where its needed and then pull it should prevent chances of gaps
that's what i do at least i hope this thing makes sense
good luck and i think it will be beautiful either way
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 7 months ago by SavannaL
Push the knots up with a safety pin or your nail after you knot each row!
annacono76
Professional
annacono76
3 years, 7 months ago by annacono76
I was also needing help with this issue! Thank you @lauren1024 and those who answered the question!!
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 7 months ago by sadnymph
i would knot more firmly and make sure the strings are near each other
xXMyselfXx
Professional
xXMyselfXx
3 years, 6 months ago by xXMyselfXx
Try knotting more evenly, and remember, practice makes perfect. Also, you can push it up a little bit with a ruler
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 6 months ago by 2006_Mandy
make sure the first half of the knot is secure as you make the second half of every knot
Jill_Rie
Professional
Jill_Rie
3 years, 6 months ago by Jill_Rie
I often find that especially at the very beggining of my bracelets there are usually gaps. My personal favorite tip that is super simple is to just make sure that your first knot of whatever knot you are using is exactly where you want to end knot to be after you do the second knot concluding the knot of the pattern you are following. The first knot it what "shapes" ur bracelet so the second knot just helps seal where you need the knot to be. I rlly hope this made sense!
Ada_Grow05
Professional
Ada_Grow05
3 years, 6 months ago by Ada_Grow05
I do my first knot tighter than my second ( in the same singular knot like a forward, or backward, etc.) and the second allows it to kind of fill in the small holes.