Changing colours at the edge of an alpha
Trinetrull
Skiller
Trinetrull
3ย years, 8ย months ago by Trinetrull
Hi Iโ€™ve had some problems with my previous string showing when I change colours on the edge of my alphas. I use the straight edge technique and so when I change the colour of my leading string, the previous string is shown as a dot on the side. I donโ€™t know if this explanation makes any sense, but I hope at least someone can give me tips.

For more explanation, letโ€™s say the bracelet is 15 strings and the colour of the 15th string is different from the 14th, the previous colour is showing is showing on the edge of my bracelet. I donโ€™t really know how to eliminate this issue so if anyone can help it would be great ๐Ÿ™‚
aiden707
Bracelet King
aiden707
3ย years, 8ย months ago by aiden707
One thing could be that the knot might not be tight enough and so the colour of the string peeks through.
2nd thing maybe because you might be using the flat alpha colour change on the edges. To remedy this just use a normal alpha colour change on the dges and the previous string colour will not peek through.
Feel free to ask if I may have not clarified your doubt. I will try to give a more detailed explanation ๐Ÿ˜Š
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
3ย years, 8ย months ago by Diana2509
I use the straight edges technique and it is a LIFE SAVER