bracelet instagram tips
laynaluv
Bracelet King
laynaluv
3 years, 8 months ago by laynaluv
i recently started a bracelet ig call luvknots_ and i was wondering what i could do to grow my account thanks
elephants1
Bracelet King
elephants1
3 years, 8 months ago by elephants1
Positioning your bracelets in a not distractive background. So basically dont have a distracting background when presenting bracelets 🙂. Good luck onto your account and i will make sure i will follow you! 😊
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3 years, 8 months ago by rubisaa11
I would comment nice things on other people’s posts and respond to their stories. I always check out other people’s accounts when I’ve had a good conversation with them or they leave a nice comment. Don’t comment with follow for follow or anything like that bc a lot of people (including myself) will just delete those comments. Good luck!!😌
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
When i started i followed lots of accounts originally for inspiration but then some followed me at the time i was a personal craft account and then i switched to a bracelet account. I never asked to do fff or anything like that as i know it gets annoying. I am now at 400 followers. Its not alot but some accounts have alot less so i am lucky. Maybe look into joining a ggc or something like that idk. Anyways good luck!
22graffeod
Bracelet King
22graffeod
3 years, 8 months ago by 22graffeod
Follow a bunch of people, get to know the community, and make some friends! Doing a collab with other creators is a great way for more people to see your work. Use natural light in your photos (EXTREMELY important), and pick a general theme (floral, wood, nature, white background, specific place, etc.). Don’t expect followers too fast. Post frequently! I’ve found that posting every 2-4 days works well for me. Lastly, us hashtags!!! I can’t stress this enough. Find 10-15 that you use for every bracelet and customize a few per post (i put mine in the comments section, you can look there for some inspiration). It’ll drastically help your interactions (which you can see by turning your account into a creator or business account). Hope these help! Message me if you have any questions. (Btw, i don’t recommend dming or commenting fff, sfs, lfl, etc bc i know most people find it really annoying, and follow chains can be good, but once again, a lot of people find it really annoying to be sent them.)
ks_wizard
Bracelet King
ks_wizard
3 years, 8 months ago by ks_wizard
Masha Knots has a video called Rating Your Instagrams.
In it she talks about how to get yourself known, but not in an annoying way.
I found it quite helpful!