bracelet measurement
cosmictita
Skiller
cosmictita
3 years, 7 months ago by cosmictita
Hi! Is there a standard length measurement that can fit everyone? Much like a universal size 😅 I’m really bad at estimating length and sizes hehe thank you!
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
3 years, 7 months ago by Diana2509
I normally make my bracelets about 6-8 inches long, but i don't really know because I don't wear them.
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3 years, 7 months ago by rubisaa11
The actual bracelet length for me is around 4-6 inches and then I kinda eyeball how long the ties should be 😂 I also have pretty small wrists, so that's something to keep in mind. If I were you, I'd just wrap the bracelet around my wrist as I was making it to see how much longer it has to be to fit around my wrist.
HorseGrl
Professional
HorseGrl
3 years, 7 months ago by HorseGrl
i like to make long ties, so i go about 3-4 inches for the pattern and i add 5ish inches of string for the ties (if you wanna know how long a pattern will be, each knot ranges from 1 mm 1.5 mm, you just convert it to inches when done)
skittlesss
Bracelet King
skittlesss
3 years, 7 months ago by skittlesss
So what I do I
skittlesss
Bracelet King
skittlesss
3 years, 7 months ago by skittlesss
Oop- I accidentally sent it! Sorry!! I meant to say is that what I do is wrap it around my wrist. And see if the pattern (just the section of the bracelet that I made the actual pattern on) fits my wrist perfectly. Then i braid a braid with the leftover string for about 3-4 inches and tie a knot. Btw you have to add the braid because I normally make loops, so to make the bracelet adjustable you need a bit of extra space.