Flat rows
ks_wizard
Bracelet King
ks_wizard
3 years, 8 months ago by ks_wizard
When I’m currently knotting and alpha, and the rows are wobbly. I have tried everything, but nothing works.
Any tips?
Thanks so much.
anyusernam
Professional
anyusernam
3 years, 8 months ago by anyusernam
you've probably already tried this but, Masha knots has a strait Alpha Technic on her YouTube channel
lucypotato
Bracelet King
lucypotato
3 years, 8 months ago by lucypotato
Tying the knots tighter and practicing really helped my bracelets look neater
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 8 months ago by jadeflwr13
i tied by bracelets using the flat alpha technique, and tied the knots tight enough so that way the bracelet doesn’t have holes, but not so tight that the bracelet folds or has lumps. also make sure that your knots don’t flip, and that you only tie two parts to each knot 🌙🌩🌊💫
sockkat
Skiller
sockkat
3 years, 8 months ago by sockkat
The first few rows set the foundation for your bracelet. If they aren't sitting right use your thumbnail to nudge the knots until your row is in a straight line.
Margaron
Margaron
3 years, 8 months ago by Margaron
If you’re really struggling you can also start against something flat. Like @sockkat said, the first few rows kind of set the rest of the lines up. So if you start against a piece of tape or a clipboard clip, ruler etc you should be able to start flat off the hop. Then just make sure you’re pulling the first half of your knot as snug as possible to the row above it before tying the second half.