string
Andy123
Bracelet King
Andy123
9 years, 6 months ago by Andy123
Where do you guys get your string? I see so many colors on here and I was wondering where you guys get your strings, and if you get them in packs of colors?
Oh and where you can get gray strings. I can't find them anywhere!
Mermaid12
Bracelet King
Mermaid12
9 years, 6 months ago by Mermaid12
Michaels has a large selection of string and packs of string, but I would check the dollar store first, most dollar stores sell embroidery floss/craft thread.
Margaron
Margaron
9 years, 6 months ago by Margaron
If you have a walmart near by, grey is generally one of the loose colours they have in with the needles and stuff. For whatever reason they've stopped putting them in the packs of string... I generally get my packs of strings at Michael's or Walmart. I know you can order them online and stuff too, I guess it just all depends on how fast you want it in your hands.
ctrenchard
Professional
ctrenchard
9 years, 6 months ago by ctrenchard
Most of the string I use was gifted to me a while back, but the Michael's near my house has a great selection of individual skeins of DMC embroidery floss. I don't know why grey/gray doesn't come in the packs 🙁 I guess nobody used it. If you have Amazon prime, you can buy a mega-pack with free shipping and get a bunch of colors for cheap! 🙂
ctrenchard
Professional
ctrenchard
9 years, 6 months ago by ctrenchard
After browsing Amazon for a bit, I noticed that some of the DMC packs included grey! Hope I helped 🙂
Andy123
Bracelet King
Andy123
9 years, 6 months ago by Andy123
Awesome!! Thank you
weind13
Skiller
weind13
9 years, 5 months ago by weind13
walmart has really great neon packs for cheap! the only other true neon at michaels is expensive b/c it's a fancy type. but the sting at walmart was great!
Rooky
Professional
Rooky
9 years, 5 months ago by Rooky
My walmart don't sell any since 2009 ! That's sad ! (I do to dollard store and a lots of crafts store (for thos I go on big sales cause they are expensives sometimes.
KawaiiArt
Bracelet King
KawaiiArt
9 years, 4 months ago by KawaiiArt
At wall,art they have one that's 4$ for 36 bunches and 12 skeins I think