Taking photos of bracelet
Botamoussa
Skiller
Botamoussa
3 years, 9 months ago by Botamoussa
What is the best way to take photos of your bracelet?
KikiLilou
Bracelet King
KikiLilou
3 years, 9 months ago by KikiLilou
I think it really depends on how you like it. I personally take my photos on different spots, look out for a good light and try different positionings for my bracelet. Once I'm pleased with a photo I start editing it.

I started making 3 photos of different positionings for a bracelet and then added them together in a layout and I really liked it. However I'm not doing that anymore because I rather have an aesthetic look for my photos🙂
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
I personally like photos where the bracelet is held in front of some sort of nature background (grass, trees, flowers, etc) because I find them more interesting and aesthetically pleasing than pictures where the background is just the floor or a table
firstknots
Bracelet King
firstknots
3 years, 9 months ago by firstknots
I have a thing for marble backrounds or if the pattern is already colorful and/or complicated i prefer a simple backround, possibly white or beige
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 9 months ago by stewon6969
Make it special and unique! Get pretty background and don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone!
Botamoussa
Skiller
Botamoussa
3 years, 9 months ago by Botamoussa
Thank you so much ❤️
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 9 months ago by jadeflwr13
i normally just take my pictures on some fabric i have laying around, and make sure i have good lighting. i always used to have a problem where the lighting was too dim but i managed to fix it. i also like editing some of mine so that way it looks brighter and the colors are more vibrant, especially if i cant find any good lighting 🧷📀💫
Macaron567
Bracelet King
Macaron567
3 years, 9 months ago by Macaron567
I like to take them near a window for better lighting and I like to keep the background plain so you can focus on the bracelet. Hope this helps! 🙂
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I'm thinking of making a mini green screen on my clipboard should it work so that I can take photos of bracelets on it and then put it on top of a background.
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 9 months ago by Shelly2121
Natural light imo works best, or a ring light. Try taking photos of the bracelet in different angles, and put the vracelet in different positions. I also did a layout before, but i dont like it now.
aashini
Bracelet King
aashini
3 years, 9 months ago by aashini
I love nature and natural light so I alway take them on plants or leaves or flowers! They just turn out really pretty 😍
mvla
Skiller
mvla
3 years, 8 months ago by mvla
Either during the day so there is enough good lighting or use some sort of lamp or other light so the bracelet is able to be seen. Also make sure that the photo isn’t blurry and the background isn’t to busy.
islandvsco
Advanced
islandvsco
3 years, 8 months ago by islandvsco
I personally like pictures on a plain background or wrist with good lighting and the pattern shown clearly. Hope this helps (:
_juliet_b
Advanced
_juliet_b
3 years, 8 months ago by _juliet_b
I take pictures in differnt places but I always make sure to have good lighting! I like both natury backrounds and plain white too!