How to improve your teardrop loops
bracelally
Professional
bracelally
3 years, 10 months ago by bracelally
Hi, my sister and I are both trying to start our bracelets with teardrop loops but the loops look messy. What are some tips to making it straight and tidy?
ShruthiMan
Bracelet King
ShruthiMan
3 years, 10 months ago by ShruthiMan
Not sure what you mean by messy, a bit of clarification would help.
But overall, just work on keeping your fb or bf knots as even as possible.
Another thing is that sometimes the knot that connects the end of the loops together can come loose. but if you wait to do it after your first row its easier to tie it tighter!
bee4
Bracelet King
bee4
3 years, 10 months ago by bee4
I personally stopped using bf/fb knots for it, and I am now using f/b knots ang
bee4
Bracelet King
bee4
3 years, 10 months ago by bee4
*And it looks neater! Another tip is to make sure not to pull these knots too tight, keep them and the row after it looser, then you can tighten after that. This has helped me too.
brutie_pie
Bracelet King
brutie_pie
3 years, 10 months ago by brutie_pie
I think it is mainly practice and figuring out the right amount of tension you need for your knots 😊
bracelally
Professional
bracelally
Thanks for the help!
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 10 months ago by beaumont
Masha knots has a video but also you want to make sure u have the same tension on each knot and to make sure it is even
Aracne
Bracelet King
Aracne
3 years, 10 months ago by Aracne
Queen of LOOPS !!! Masha Knots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AFoA78pVr0&list=PLDYMT0RS-CCBNybs3gO_tindmNc4KNstS&index=8
bracelally
Professional
bracelally
@Aracne and @beaumont Thanks! I’ll check the video out
aashini
Bracelet King
aashini
3 years, 10 months ago by aashini
The video by masha knots is really helpful! I also do the knot in the middle which ties both the side after doing half of the next row so that the bracelet is more steady. If that makes sense.
mills23
Professional
mills23
3 years, 9 months ago by mills23
Tension, tension, tension! From my experience having all the knots be the same tightness is ideal. Hope this helped!