Problem with submitting variations
22Nika22
Skiller
22Nika22
3 years, 9 months ago by 22Nika22
Hi!
Multiple times when I tried to submit a variation there comes a note "this variation can not be submitted due to critical warnings" or something similar. I came around this problem quite a few times. Does anyone know why this happens and what it means?
Thanks for your responses! 😊
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 9 months ago by jesmc2129
When looking at submitting variations or patterns, there’s a notice at the top that gives you certain guidelines that you should follow in order to improve whatever you’re making. It’s probably that your variation used a color that was too dark, for example. Be sure you try and clear out as many of these notices as possible when making patterns and variations, as this will help you to get them approved.
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
If you are referring to a pattern with that warning, however, make sure you’ve checked the little copyright box. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve forgotten to do that 🤣
22Nika22
Skiller
22Nika22
3 years, 9 months ago by 22Nika22
Thanks a lot😊
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
Of course! And also, I don’t know if you know this or not, but when you reply, you have to tag someone (like @22Nika22 ) or else they won’t get notified. I just don’t have to because you created this forum and automatically get notified. Have a great day and happy knotting! 😊
arf820
arf820
3 years, 9 months ago by arf820
before you submit a variation, be sure that there are no warnings at the top. if you used a color that was too dark, make it a lighter color; for example black (000000) can’t be used because it is difficult to see the individual pixels in the grid, so make it a dark grey, like 333333 or 383838. if some of the colors are too similar, change the colors around or find another pattern/variation with a similar color combination that is similar to the color combination you are going for so that you can take inspiration from it. hope that helps! 🙂
aashini
Bracelet King
aashini
3 years, 9 months ago by aashini
The warning is basically on top of the page. Just read the warning and change accordingly!