My patterns are getting declined but they don’t say what needs to get fixed
horses13
Bracelet King
horses13
3 years, 10 months ago by horses13
Hey! Recently I have submitted 2 alpha patterns and they have gotten declined, so I opened the patterns up to read the review notes and all it said was that the patterns didn’t meet the level of complexity required. I am really unsure of how to fix them, I would love to fix them but I don’t know how to. If you guys could give me some tips that would be great! Nothing against the moderators, but I would love if I could easily fix my patterns and submit them to the site. Thanks for reading!
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 10 months ago by KrazyKnotz
There is always be a message at the top of your pattern's page explaining why it was declined.
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 10 months ago by jesmc2129
If the patterns don’t meet the level of complexity, then that means you have to make them more unique and original. Simple, easy to replicate patterns aren’t accepted by the site.
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 10 months ago by jesmc2129
I’m sure spending just a bit more time on them will make them more unique and they’ll get accepted 😊
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
when the decline note said that your patterns don’t meet the level of complexity required, that means that your alpha patterns are too simple and easily duplicatable. an example of a pattern like this would be a candystripe alpha pattern or a polkadot alpha pattern. to make your alpha pattern more complex, think of a specific image or picture you want to create. this can be anything from your favorite character from your favorite movie or tv show, your favorite animal, or a logo of your favorite brand. then you can use the alpha from image generator or the alpha from font/text generator (depending on what you want to create). then to edit it and clean it up, use the draw alpha function. always remember to click save though when using the draw alpha. hope that helps! 🙂
horses13
Bracelet King
horses13
3 years, 10 months ago by horses13
Thank you all for helping me! I didn’t even think of that!😂
knottahti
knottahti
3 years, 10 months ago by knottahti
it might also help to look at the newly posted review guidelines to better understand what the moderators are looking for!