Colors on the generator
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
9 years, 8 months ago by wolf3
A few questions,
1. On the pattern generator there have been some changes made, so now #2e2e2e is too dark. What is the darkest color you can use in a pattern??
2. Also, there are some times when i am making a pattern, and it says that I should try using less similar colors. I look back to my pattern and all the colors are very different and very easy to tell the difference. How different do the colors need to be for my patterns to be submitted?
3. Say I'll have dark blue, light blue, white, and yellow. How am I supposed to know which colors are too similar?
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9 years, 8 months ago by TFK19
Yeah I've had the EXACT SAME PROBLEMS! Personally I don't think that 2e2e2e was even black and now that we have to use a LIGHTER color we can't use black at all... It's SO ANNOYING 😛
cornkernel
Skiller
cornkernel
9 years, 8 months ago by cornkernel
Yeah it does seem kind of weird. I have have problems with the color 2e2e2e being to dark and having white and yellow on patterns and it dying they are to similar.
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
I really want to know what the NEW darkest color is. Anyone know?? What's worked for you?
Admin
Administrator
Admin
9 years, 8 months ago by Admin
If I remember it correctly, 313131 worked for me without a warning🙂 you can also submit patterns with 2e2e2e even with a warning, but it may be a reason for admins to decline your pattern.
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
thank you!
SydBeatle
Bracelet King
SydBeatle
9 years, 8 months ago by SydBeatle
I like to use 404040 for my blacks 🙂
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
9 years, 8 months ago by lyra2245
when the generators were updated, i think 2e2e2e got darker.... i cant use it anymore in patterns because it gets declined.
Violin04
Skiller
Violin04
8 years, 2 months ago by Violin04
Does anyone know a way to find out what colour is what code? This will really help me
CLAdamage5
Beginner
CLAdamage5
5 years, 2 months ago by CLAdamage5
I found a website that will allow you to input RBG color numbers and it will give you the HEX code. Here it is: https://htmlcolorcodes.com/