Rearview mirror charm pattern ideas
kenziekais
Skiller
kenziekais
3 years, 9 months ago by kenziekais
So I recently got my first vehicle, and I have all these artsy ideas that I want to do to make it feel like it's mine, and to make it more my style. But any who... I had this idea to make some alphas and somehow find a way to hang them from my rearview mirror. But the point of me writing this whole thing is to see if anyone on here knows of a couple cute alpha patterns, they can be the longer alphas that are usually used for bracelets or the shorter and wider alphas that are used as keychains, I have no specific preference. Thanks in advance!!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
No offense but I don’t think it would work out especially in the winter and if it gets hot the patterns will easily fade especially after several rainfalls. The better way would be to use them inside your car so maybe you know how people dangle things on the thing in between the front seats? You could hang bracelets from them and take them off if they sit in the sun for too long. You could also make some mandala flowers to put in the cup holders they would look cute! Let me know if you want more ideas because I have so much more I could give
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
3 years, 9 months ago by Cr3ativity
@2006_Mandy the rearview mirror is inside the car 🙂. You're thinking of the side mirrors.
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
3 years, 9 months ago by Cr3ativity
Anyways, @kenziekias here are some alpha patterns you might like:
kenziekais
Skiller
kenziekais
3 years, 9 months ago by kenziekais
Thank you!!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King