Rope style bracelets
ValkyrieL
Bracelet King
ValkyrieL
9 years, 9 months ago by ValkyrieL
Have you guys thought of adding a kumihimo, rope style, bracelet generator? I know that it's really more of a weave instead of knotting but they are just as fun and make very durable bracelets~! I don't know how many others are wanting to see this style on here, or even if anybody else does, but I would like to see it on here!! 😄🙂
Ellie_x
Skiller
Ellie_x
9 years, 9 months ago by Ellie_x
I would to as I don't under stand the patterns but would really enjoy making them!!
Ellie_x
Skiller
Ellie_x
9 years, 9 months ago by Ellie_x
*enjoy learning to make them
ValkyrieL
Bracelet King
ValkyrieL
9 years, 9 months ago by ValkyrieL
they're really easy. Most all patterns are done as even numbers on a circular loom and you start at the top bringing the right string down to make a set of three, then you bring the far left string, in the group of three, up and turn the loom counter clockwise. You do this all the way around and keep going until the bracelet is as long as you want. the different position of the different colors create different designs. One of the easiest ones to do are flowers or diamonds...or stripes. 🙂
lemonlime
Professional
lemonlime
9 years, 9 months ago by lemonlime
I would love a kumihimo pattern generator. Kumihimo bracelets are so fun!🙂
ValkyrieL
Bracelet King
ValkyrieL
9 years, 6 months ago by ValkyrieL
I know~!
Mermaid12
Bracelet King
Mermaid12
9 years, 6 months ago by Mermaid12
Oh ya I've done that before!!! I only know how to make a few patterns (it's all about the string colour and order) and it would be cool if there was a generator!! 🙂
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9 years, 6 months ago by TFK19
Yes they need to be added!
ValkyrieL
Bracelet King
ValkyrieL
9 years, 6 months ago by ValkyrieL
thanks for all the support guys~