What's happening?
snake11
Bracelet King
snake11
9 years, 9 months ago by snake11
I tried to create a normal pattern and it said that there were 3 major problems:

1:My knot structure was incorrect on row 11.
2:I used an invalid knot instruction.
3:The number of rows must be even.

None of these were correct. I can prove points 1 and 3 wrong because my pattern had 10 rows.
I also checked through to check point 2,and I used only the valid symbols. Does anyone else have this problem?
Admin
Administrator
Admin
9 years, 9 months ago by Admin
Hi,

I tried it now, and it happened to me when i put an extraneous line at the end of 'Knots'. It would probably be nice to trim it automatically. Going to look into it 🙂 Thank you for letting us know!
trumpe77e
Professional
trumpe77e
9 years, 9 months ago by trumpe77e
I had the same issue, I was trying to make a pattern and the generator said, "Following errors occured:
- The knot structure of your pattern is incorrect (line 3).
- You have used one or more invalid knot names (). The only accepted are: f, b, fb, bf, 0.
- The number of rows has to be even."

None of this was correct as the pattern at that point had 4 lines, and I had been using the buttons to input the pattern rather than typing it.Also, I know the knot structure was correct.
Admin
Administrator
Admin
9 years, 9 months ago by Admin
I tweaked the generators so they will automatically trim all extraneous whitespaces and commas like I mentioned in the post above 🙂 If the problem persists, please post the 'Knots' entered. Thank you 🙂
snake11
Bracelet King
snake11
9 years, 9 months ago by snake11
Thanks!