Design submission problem
Ellie_x
Skiller
Ellie_x
9 years, 9 months ago by Ellie_x
I am struggling to understand why, even though I Improve my patterns, they still keep getting disapproved. It's really annoying me because I feel as if my patterns aren't good enough even though I put a lot of time and effort into them. Anyone else having this problem?
x_lbitch_x
Advanced
x_lbitch_x
9 years, 9 months ago by x_lbitch_x
I do mine are mostly for dark colours, it's rather annoying as what is the point of having the dark black option if the pattern will get declined for the use of it, perhaps rules should be stated clearly of things to check before the pattern is submitted instead of just warnings
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
9 years, 9 months ago by KnotCrazy
Usually Adik has a message with the declining saying WHY it was declined. Have you looked at those?
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9 years, 9 months ago by TFK19
Yeah she usually gives you guidance as to how to fix your patterns and get them accepted. And just so you know I get a lot of patterns declined, and I'm ranked bracelet king! It happens to everyone and I'm sure your patterns are awesome. Usually mine get declined because there a "simple word pattern"
Ellie_x
Skiller
Ellie_x
9 years, 9 months ago by Ellie_x
Yeah I look, I get things like...dark colours and stuff, but why are the colours available if they will be declined if used? @TFK19 @KnotCrazy
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9 years, 9 months ago by TFK19
I'm not sure why those colors are available they should change that but I do know the darkest shade of black that you can use is 2e2e2e. Good luck, and I hope they get accepted