Why are the guidelines not public?
Naosjabi
Professional
Naosjabi
3 years, 10 months ago by Naosjabi
Hello there!

I really do wonder why the guidelines which the moderators use to accept/decline a pattern are not public?
I feel like a lot of people are putting hours of work into creating a pattern and then get it declined.
If you knew the rules maybe you could make a better pattern from the start on.
Would we not all profit from better patterns made?

Thanks for answers ❤️
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
i think the admin may be considering making those guidelines public but i could be wrong. i agree though those guidelines would be very beneficial for users who keep getting their patterns declined. that way people specifically know why their pattern could be declined before they submit their pattern and wait 1-2 days for it to be reviewed. 🙂
knottahti
knottahti
3 years, 10 months ago by knottahti
i agree! although some of the warnings do come up while creating a pattern, it certainly isn’t all of them...
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Yes that way when making patterns if we know why they would be declined we wouldn’t have to submit them to the site because we would know that they would be declined. This would help with less patterns needing to be declined by the moderators and would mean likely that more patterns can be accepted faster.
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
I agree, I think publishing them would be beneficial to everyone. @Admin Would you consider doing this?
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
3 years, 10 months ago by Ate_Trisha
I think the admin is considering putting in the rules for bracelets. I asked about it a while ago
Admin
Administrator
Admin
3 years, 10 months ago by Admin
Yes, that's already planned, and will probably happen in a very short time 🙂. I'm planning on updating our current review guidelines a bit, and making them public for everyone to see 🙂.
sarasparks
Professional
sarasparks
3 years, 10 months ago by sarasparks
I never thought about this but they should definitely put the guidelines but because I think it would be helpful for everyone.
Sanaya564
Bracelet King
Sanaya564
3 years, 10 months ago by Sanaya564
masha kntos has a reallu in depth video of all the guidelines and its very helpful. She also a moderator on here!
Naosjabi
Professional
Naosjabi
3 years, 10 months ago by Naosjabi
As the guidelines are now public I just want to say thank you to the team for taking our wishes into consideration 🙂
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 10 months ago by Pichu10
Yes, the guidelines helped a lot, thank you @Admin