How to post alpha patterns from images?
saaaraaa
Skiller
saaaraaa
3 years, 10 months ago by saaaraaa
How to post alpha patterns from images? because I can't find the "submit to the site" button (sorry for grammatical errors, I'm from Brazil): p
Beginner
Bracelet King
Beginner
3 years, 10 months ago by Beginner
Did you look at the little tab at the top of making an alpha, choosing the alpha from the image tab, add the file, hit save & test, if it works, change back to the alpha tab & hit submit. Hope this helps, if your still confused, feel free to message me.
Stay safe y'all. 👍
DaniaAhmed
Bracelet King
DaniaAhmed
3 years, 10 months ago by DaniaAhmed
Once you’ve inserted the image and tweaked it, click on “save pattern” and move back to the main alpha page. You should then see the submit button; hope this helps! 😊
melanie22
Professional
melanie22
3 years, 10 months ago by melanie22
I cannot find how to do it on the phone app, but if you go to the website and do what the others said it should work!
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 10 months ago by jesmc2129
@melanie22 You can’t submit patterns from the app
melanie22
Professional
melanie22
3 years, 10 months ago by melanie22
Ik that’s what I was telling her, you can only do it from the website, sorry not trying to be rude if it sounded like it ;l
Aracne
Bracelet King
Aracne
3 years, 10 months ago by Aracne
@saaaraaa minha querida, você deve tentar fazer os desenhos com o computador, porque com o aplicativo móvel ele não funciona 🙁 . Cuide-se bem nesses tempos tão difícil ❤️ e espero que minha resposta lhe ajude 🙈