Basic chevron.
Amyx
Skiller
Amyx
3 years, 10 months ago by Amyx
Hi! I want to make a basic chevron bracelet / anklet (not quite sure ..) but what is the basic chevron pattern?
And anyone color suggestions / photo’s? I need inspiration. 😩
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 10 months ago by halokiwi
It's pattern #2. I think rainbow colours or gradients look nice.
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
It’s pattern #2, and there are TONS of pictures of it on there for you to get inspiration. You can also search the keyword “chevron” to see other patterns that also have chevrons. I think chevrons look really good with gradients, or with black, white, and one bright color
sophiez
Professional
sophiez
3 years, 10 months ago by sophiez
A color combo idea is magenta, pastel pink, white, light blue, and a darker blue. I made this one for a chevron and I love how it turned out. Also in my opinion rainbows are rly cute for chevrons. If ur still having trouble with color inspo try going on Pinterest (if u have it but I’m sure u can search it up anywhere else) and searching up color combos - I get all my ideas from there
estrange1
Bracelet King
estrange1
3 years, 10 months ago by estrange1
There are so many colors that look amazing with chevrons. If you are struggling to think of one, try a website call Coolors. It generates color schemes for you. I made a chevron with white, light blue, dark blue, and black for a friend and she loved it.
lys
Advanced
lys
3 years, 10 months ago by lys
Pattern #2 it’s the basic chevron pattern 🙂 you can add as many colors as you want but try to put colors that go well together and that are not super different beside each other
aashini
Bracelet King
aashini
3 years, 10 months ago by aashini
Pattern #2 I personally love Pastel colour combinations! They looks amazing 😊
aashini
Bracelet King
aashini
3 years, 10 months ago by aashini
I also have pic of pattern #2. Check to out if you need it!
watever
Bracelet King
watever
3 years, 9 months ago by watever
@pattern #2
watever
Bracelet King
watever
Colour combo : blue and peach gradient
watever
Bracelet King
watever
Lmao why did i write @pattern?? I meant pattern:
watever
Bracelet King
watever
Also for photos look at the photos on the bottom of the pattern
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 9 months ago by Knots_EM
I also recommend coolers for colour combos. It's slightly addictive 😂 but helpful