Need beginner patterns!
Meghan_J24
Bracelet King
Meghan_J24
3 years, 10 months ago by Meghan_J24
So I am going to be helping one of my friends learn how to make bracelets tomorrow and I am super excited, however I don't know what patterns I should show/give her.

If anyone has any good beginner patterns (or any good beginner tips) please share them with me!!! Thanks so much!! ❤️ -Meghan_J24
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 10 months ago by AwesomeGrl
How about #8, #9, or #16? Also maybe #18
DaniaAhmed
Bracelet King
DaniaAhmed
3 years, 10 months ago by DaniaAhmed
Beginner tips:
DaniaAhmed
Bracelet King
DaniaAhmed
-Make sure to tie your knots right enough
DaniaAhmed
Bracelet King
DaniaAhmed
*tight
DaniaAhmed
Bracelet King
DaniaAhmed
Learn the basic knots, make sure your knots are tight enough, start off with simpler patterns ( such as the candy stripe or the chevron ) and don’t forget that practice makes improvements 😄
knottahti
knottahti
3 years, 10 months ago by knottahti
you can also try sorting patterns out by difficulty! only older patterns still have a difficulty rating, but it helps to find really really beginner ones!
MagicMango
Advanced
MagicMango
3 years, 10 months ago by MagicMango
Hi i'm just an advanced but a really good string number to start with is 8 and by searching up patterns with a string number of 8 you can find some really cool ones 🤪
Meghan_J24
Bracelet King
Meghan_J24
3 years, 10 months ago by Meghan_J24
Wow, Thanks so much everyone!

@AwesomeGirl -- Those patterns are actually really cute and they seem pretty easy to start with!

@DaniaAhmed -- I was/am hesitant to throw all of the different knots at her but I will take your advice and start with B and F with the candy stripe and chevron and make sure they are tight!

@knottahti -- I hadn't even thought about sorting them *facepalm*, that is a really good idea, thank you!

@MagicMango -- First of all, thank you for the tip on searching by # of strings, I will totally do that! Secondly, I just wanted to say that it doesnt matter that you are "just an advanced", You are more than welcome to share anything you want with me or other skillers or professionals, or whatever. I hate to be cliche saying that these "titles" don't mean anything and you should feel limited by them (wow, can I read into this any deeper 😂) but it literally doesn't matter what it says, don't feel bad. I've been a skiller for like a week, I've been knotting for like 6 years but i've only been on here for 2 months, some people start brand new here and get to skiller in a few days. The levels aren't what make you knowledgeable in knotting.

(Sorry I kinda got on my soapbox here)

Thank you so much guys!! Feel free to keep adding!!
melanie22
Professional
melanie22
3 years, 10 months ago by melanie22
Well if you haven’t already taught him or her, these are things I found in the beginning, start off w/ chevron, so you get both backwards and forwards knots in, and I think it’s easiest to start off learning w/ the rainbow, so you can tell if the colors are in the right order easier, I think another fun pattern w/ more difficulty is _______ I’ll send it in another message after I send this I just gotta find it, it’s the ones w/ the waves tho. One of my major mistakes at the beginning was that when I tightened my knots I didn’t pull up, instead I pulled down, so the color would come out as the color under the knot instead of the one it was supposed to be. Hope I’m not to late, sorry this is so long too!
melanie22
Professional
melanie22
3 years, 10 months ago by melanie22
The pattern w/ the waves is #22950
MagicMango
Advanced
MagicMango
3 years, 10 months ago by MagicMango
@Meghan_J24

Thank you so much for being so kind ❤️ You are an amazing person 👍
watever
Bracelet King
watever
3 years, 9 months ago by watever
I have made some beginner bracelets so have a look at my profile and the patterns I made
watever
Bracelet King
watever
Also if u want other patterns maybe
watever
Bracelet King
watever
#1 #2
Meghan_J24
Bracelet King