Submitted a pattern and wondering about how long
emordnilap
Professional
emordnilap
3 years, 10 months ago by emordnilap
Sometime yesterday afternoon I submitted a pattern that had been declined awhile ago and made a review comment on it, saying I had fixed the mistakes. Does that mean it will go back to the same moderator and so I have to wait for them to go through patterns? It's the USMA black knight logo and R-Day is tomorrow so I was hoping I could start it before then.
LilyMitch
Bracelet King
LilyMitch
3 years, 10 months ago by LilyMitch
there are currently a lot of added things on the website that they need to approve, and so you might have to wait a couple of days before its accepted. I hope this helps!
emordnilap
Professional
emordnilap
@LilyMitch thank you! I won't lie I don't do a lot of extra looking on this website
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
it won’t necessarily go back to the same moderator (it could but it also could not) but as @LilyMitch said, it is taking a long time for moderators to review because they are receiving so many submissions and there are only nine moderators. these days it’s been taking almost 2 days for my patterns to be reviewed. 🙂
emordnilap
Professional
emordnilap
@arf820 thank you!!!! I haven't been as active on bracelet book recently and clearly am missing some stuff.