Alpha Colors!! 😤
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3 years, 10 months ago by rubisaa11
Hi! I made a pattern with the planets of our solar system on it and it was verrrrry hard to get most of the colors to not look alike. It took a while, but I finally got all of the colors, but two to look different.
One of these colors is a orangey-brown and the other is red. These two colors look NOTHING alike.
I've tried to submit it 3 times because the alpha generator says you can still submit the pattern if you double check to see if the colors are ok, but it hasn't gotten submitted yet. Does anyone know why? Here are the color hexes c75d28 & ff0000
rkade
Bracelet King
rkade
3 years, 10 months ago by rkade
i would just screenshot it with these colors then change the colors in the pattern
rkade
Bracelet King
rkade
3 years, 10 months ago by rkade
hope this helps
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
make the darker color slightly darker and the lighter color slightly lighter. keep doing that until the warning disappears. that’s what i usually do when the warnings say that two of my colors are too similar🙂
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
@arf820 The red I have is the brightest it can be. I might switch to a pinker color instead. I think I was fixated on making sure that Jupiter's red spot was actually red, but I guess it doesn't matter that it is pinkish 😅 I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier 😛 Thanks!!
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
yeah i think if the red is slightly pinker like a pinkish-red then it should be fine!
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
@arf820 it ended up working! Thank you so much for letting me see the obvious 😜