Getting my alpha accepted
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 10 months ago by Pichu10
Hello! 🙂 I was just wondering how to make my words decorated in my alpha so it fits the criteria. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks and have a nice week! 😊
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 10 months ago by halokiwi
I have a pattern that is a pun about bees so I added some small bees. Include something that makes sense as part of the design. If you tell me what your words say I could maybe give you some suggestions.

It's also always an option to create a complete alphabet. This way you can just take the letters from that pattern and make your own words.

And I've also got some insider tip on designing alpha patterns 😉 use a pixel art app to draw them and then use the alpha from picture mode. This way you don't accidentally loose your alpha pattern that you worked on for a long time by accidentally clicking a wrong button. I'm using dotpict for my alpha patterns.
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 10 months ago by Pichu10
@halokiwi i want to make a pattern that says stars on it. 🙂
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 10 months ago by halokiwi
Is it a reference to something like a TV show or do you just want the word star with no deeper meaning?

An option would be to make the word star shaped like the star in star wars like in these patterns #15138 #19821

You could also add a space background like this one #17955

You could do it similar to the nasa logo #14145

You could add little stars ✨ around the word
Margaron
Margaron
3 years, 10 months ago by Margaron
Things we really look for so far as extras on a word pattern are things that maybe aren’t easily replicable or may be a design element that other users might use. so even if not everyone is named MARGARON they may still get use out of the background design or the additional design images/elements.