patterns getting declined for having white background
eboyTavros
Skiller
eboyTavros
3 years, 10 months ago by eboyTavros
why to i keep being told to add a background? it Does have a background its white on purpose, i changed it to something else but white looks best. sorry if this is stupid, i am annoyed.
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 10 months ago by KrazyKnotz
We ask for color background for patterns that have white details. We want to distinguish the white details from the white background. And it allows for more/better variations of your pattern where users can change the color background without change the white details of the pattern.

For example: White polar bear with a white background
The generator will change ALL of the same color. So If I want a pink background but a white bear, the generator does not allow this. Instead I will have a pink bear with a pink background.

Does that make sense?
eboyTavros
Skiller
eboyTavros
3 years, 10 months ago by eboyTavros
@krazyknots ah that is fair, i hadnt thought of that. i guess i can just do it in white when i tie it, though will be a little confusing when its not white on the screen
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
maybe try a light tan or light gray as the background? though i’m not sure what would look best for your pattern that you’re trying to make
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
If you haven’t submitted it yet, take a screenshot of it with a white background and then change the background and submit the pattern. Then just use the screenshot to make the bracelet