pattern recommendations?
Lilyfergy
Bracelet King
Lilyfergy
3 years, 10 months ago by Lilyfergy
Hey guys👋 I’m having trouble finding some patterns that aren’t to difficult but still look good. If you have any recommendations please give me the pattern number. Thanks for taking your time to help me❤️
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 10 months ago by halokiwi
If you order the patterns by difficulty there are some really nice easy patterns. You can also order the patterns by photos. The patterns with the most photos are most likely not very difficult and they also look great! Another option would be to filter by a certain amount of strings because smaller bracelets tend to be easier than huge ones.
protoveil
Bracelet King
protoveil
3 years, 10 months ago by protoveil
the chainlink candystripe is a really pretty and easy bracelet! it only uses forward knots, but it comes out looking so nice. masha knots also has a tutorial on how to make it on her youtube channel.

bracelets with holes/spaces are also really easy and fast to make. here's a couple that i like!

other than that, small bracelets are easiest, like halokiwi said. here's some easy and pretty small patterns:

hope this gives you some inspiration! <3
LeoGecko
Professional
LeoGecko
3 years, 10 months ago by LeoGecko
I highly recommend pattern #25668 it’s similar to a normal chevron but it’s very simple and if you want to learn how to segment knot it’s a bracelet that works very well with segment knotting.
SydneySeff
Bracelet King
SydneySeff
3 years, 10 months ago by SydneySeff
#35388 is a good pattern to do because it is pretty similar to a regular chevron but it takes less time.
Lilyfergy
Bracelet King
Lilyfergy
3 years, 10 months ago by Lilyfergy
Thank you guys so much!
Geekparrot
Skiller
Geekparrot
3 years, 10 months ago by Geekparrot
Does anyone have any ideas on a pattern that is thick but uses simple techniques to create it (example pattern #34559)?
Geekparrot
Skiller
Geekparrot
3 years, 10 months ago by Geekparrot
I'm open to any suggestions!