incomplete pattern?
garanceles
Advanced
garanceles
3 years, 10 months ago by garanceles
I began pattern number #10901 and it seems like the pattern ends before I've finished making one of the diamonds, so I am confused on how to continue the bracelet. I am also confused on how to do thr triangles on the sides because the pattern ends early. Can anyone help? Thank you!
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
3 years, 10 months ago by Cr3ativity
All you have to do is when you end the pattern you just repeat it again and again until the bracelet is as long as you'd like 🙂
garanceles
Advanced
garanceles
I know how to read the pattern, just if you look at the pattern itself the pattern seems to end early. Thank you for answering though!
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
Do you mean the colors A and E are at the end of the pattern but not at the top?
garanceles
Advanced
garanceles
Yes I think so, and same with the colors on the sides that make the triangles
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
Yea, I know it sounds really weird but the pattern is correct. You just have to continue the pattern with the knots going the same exact way; the only difference with be the colors being used. Instead of C do A and instead of D do E and so on after you begin the pattern again. A lot of patterns are like this. So the knot types will be the same but the colors will be different.

I really hope this helps you!
garanceles
Advanced
garanceles
Ok thank you, I thought about doing that but I didn't want to mess up, thank you for confirming that, have a good day or night!
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
You're welcome. Cute pattern by the way, it will look so cute when it is finished! 😊
garanceles
Advanced
garanceles
Thank you!