declining
chey1470
Professional
chey1470
10 years, 1 month ago by chey1470
Ok ive sent patterns in and theyve been declined...ill fix the problem(s) and then request again and still declined either for the same reason or another they didnt mention...maybe its just me but i almost see it as them purposely declining my requests...on comment ive gotten were that some colors were too similar...i could see what they meant originally..i changed them so there would be no way for someone to really mix them up and i was declined for the same reason...ive seen TONS of other patterns where the colors are much closer in color than mine were and and they were accepted...why?
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
10 years, 1 month ago by KnotCrazy
I'm not sure, but I do know that the rules have changed over time 🙂
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
10 years, 1 month ago by Adik
I NEVER decline a pattern without a reason 🙂 if you need help you need to contact me, explaining which pattern it is.
artkitty15
Professional
artkitty15
10 years, 1 month ago by artkitty15
I'm having the same problem.
flower12
Bracelet King
flower12
10 years, 1 month ago by flower12
Same
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 1 month ago by SBilbrey
Unless you're getting a notification saying your pattern has been declined, it hasn't actually been declined. In fact, it hasn't even been submitted. Because that color warning is something you get BEFORE you submit your pattern. That warning is NOT your pattern being declined. That warning is there so you can double check and make sure you didn't use two shades of pink when you meant to use just one. If you DID mean to use two shades of pink, just ignore that warning and click OK again to submit. From there, Adik can decline it for any reason. Sometimes my patterns get declined because I've used a shade that's too dark. But when my patterns do get declined, there's a note from Adik saying "Your colors are too dark." I've only ever had one pattern declined with no note. And I'm pretty sure it was declined by mistake. Because I resubmitted it the next day, and it got accepted with no problem. I get the color warning all the time, but I just ignore it. And my patterns with that color warning get accepted with no problem. I hope that makes sense and I hope that helps you guys!
chey1470
Professional
chey1470
10 years, 1 month ago by chey1470
It was declined...I got it in my notifications that it was for that reason...I did intend to use two shades of the same color but they were completely different shades...maybe adik was talking about something kinda different in the same problem..idk but I cant fix it now, I deleted the pattern
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 1 month ago by SBilbrey
I'm so sorry to hear that. Adik is good at getting in touch with the users, so I would send her a message the next time that happens. Maybe she has some insight and can help you out. The thing that kinda sucks about the color warning is that colors can vary from screen to screen. I can look at a pattern on my laptop and I will see pink. But if I look at the same pattern on my desktop or smartphone, the pink can look purple. So two colors that don't look similar on your end might look completely different on another screen. I hope you're able to figure it out.