Making alpha from photo
Epieper
Professional
Epieper
3 years, 11 months ago by Epieper
When you make an alpha from a photo sometimes there are duplicates of colors or very close colors you don’t want. How do you delete them?
woolymoose
Skiller
woolymoose
3 years, 11 months ago by woolymoose
reducing the color amount helps sometimes
Epieper
Professional
Epieper
@woolymoose I tried but then it wouldn’t give me the right colors. Is there a way to delete them?
woolymoose
Skiller
woolymoose
3 years, 11 months ago by woolymoose
not that i know of, maybe the colors after you test it at the top?
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
you can delete or add colors in the draw alpha function. you add colors by clicking on any of the color hexes near the top and clicking on the units of the actual pattern itself where you want that color to be placed. to delete a color, you have to click on all the units of that color with a different color. when there are no more units of a color that color disappears. hope that helps!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
You can also get rid of colours by going to the first page of the alpha generator. For the similar colours that you want to be just one colour you write the same colour code. you click save, it'll give you a warning that some colours are doubled. Go to the draw alpha mode, click save and go back to the first page. The doubled colours will have disappeared.

I think it's faster than manually changing all the pixels especially if it's a big pattern.
Epieper
Professional
Epieper
Thank you