Limit on variation
Roses_27
Bracelet King
Roses_27
3 years, 11 months ago by Roses_27
Most of my variations were declined because there were to many variations of the pattern. I was wondering, what's the limit of variations for a pattern so this won't happen in the future? If anyone knows this an tells me, that would be great!!!!!! 😊
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
I don't think there's a set number (you could ask the person who declined it if there is) but I think if you look at a pattern and there's already a huge amount of variations like more than 15 it probably won't get accepted.
brr
Professional
brr
3 years, 11 months ago by brr
Your pattern might have been declined for other reason then there were a lot of variations, it could maybe have something to do with your colors, they can be picky about that.
Roses_27
Bracelet King
Roses_27
@brr This was the decline message:
Sorry, but we try not to have patterns with a lot of variations, and this one already has too many of them.
😢
Roses_27
Bracelet King
Roses_27
I added the emoji
Craftanati
Bracelet King
Craftanati
3 years, 11 months ago by Craftanati
We don't completely stop accepting variations, we just have to be more strict about the variations we accept. We start getting warnings during the review process at around 50-something I'd say, but we don't typically ACTUALLY try to slow variations down until it gets into the hundreds. (There are a few patterns that have upwards of 120-160 variations that people try to submit to.)