Best Brands on Amazon
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 11 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I’ll usually get my string from joanns but I checked their website and literally all they have is glitter string so I checked amazon but there are so many brands. What are the best brands for string?
( I saw somebody do a post similar to this I just can’t find it anymore so I did it myself)
monkey8785
Advanced
monkey8785
3 years, 11 months ago by monkey8785
I have the ATDAWN thread from amazon. Just look up "atdawn rainbow color embroidery thread 100". They come in a pack of 100 and they are GREAT quality. The colors are great too. If you enlarge my profile picture, you can see each color. I hope this helped 😊
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@monkey8785 how expensive is it?
monkey8785
Advanced
monkey8785
3 years, 11 months ago by monkey8785
$14.99 without shipping. However, if you make a purchase over $25.00, shipping is free. Sorry for not mentioning this before!
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
@monkey8785 it’s ok I just dont want spend a whole bunch of money
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 11 months ago by Shelly2121
Caydo! Super cheap and great quality!
They sall 300 skeins for 27-28 dollars.
Acokeley
Professional
Acokeley
3 years, 11 months ago by Acokeley
Get lovimag- I just bought some. There is a $15 for 136 colors (singles) and then I got 3 of them. Get DMC multicolor thread (it’s $20 but you get 36 skeins)
knottahti
knottahti
3 years, 11 months ago by knottahti
i love the brand “le paon” on amazon!
emmablu
Skiller
emmablu
3 years, 11 months ago by emmablu
There is a really good one on amazon all you have to do is look up embroidery floss and you can get about 50 colors for only 11 dollars and all of them are very good quality and not as expensive compared to joannes!!!