Pattern request/ help me find a pattern
Roses_27
Bracelet King
Roses_27
3 years, 12 months ago by Roses_27
So I love flowers and I really want a pattern that has them in it but I can't find any that I like. I also want it to be a normal pattern so I can make quickly because I don't have that much time. I would make a pattern by myself but everything seems so confusing 😜 so can anyone either show me a pattern with nice flowers, or if you have any free time and would like to make a flower pattern, that would be great!!!! ❤️
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 12 months ago by halokiwi
#22103 #6368 #28602 #21953 #34120 #37571 #25487 #29231 #37717

My recommendation is to filter the patterns: normal patterns, sort by loves, keywords flower. That way you find the best patterns.
Roses_27
Bracelet King
Roses_27
3 years, 12 months ago by Roses_27
Thanksssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
DaisyG
Professional
DaisyG
3 years, 12 months ago by DaisyG
I need to find a space pattern up to 15 strings but need help finding one, anyone got a # for one?
knottahti
knottahti
3 years, 12 months ago by knottahti
@DaisyG try filtering out the search results by loves, and by typing in space, and then making the max number of strings 15! then you can find some really nice ones
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 12 months ago by halokiwi
@DaisyG to search for patterns you go to the pattern page. You can set the filters to whatever you want to have in a pattern

#19454 #26466 #37906

https://www.braceletbook.com/patterns/?type=a&order-by=loves&strings-to=16&keywords=space