Bottom Strings
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
4 years ago by Tango27
How do you fix bottom strings that aren’t the same as the top?
Froggy123
Professional
Froggy123
4 years ago by Froggy123
Do you want to fix it when you are making a pattern? If so you just need to repeat the same knots over and over till the strings get to their original places.

Does that make sense?
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
4 years ago by Tango27
@Froggy123 yeah I think so!
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
4 years ago by Tango27
@froggy1234 It’s not working can’t you explain a little farther
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
4 years ago by Tango27
I meant @Froggy123
arf820
arf820
4 years ago by arf820
which pattern are you doing? are you asking what you need to do if the colors of the strings don’t match up at the bottom?
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
4 years ago by Tango27
@arf820 yes! I am creating a normal pattern and can’t get the strings to match up
Froggy123
Professional
Froggy123
4 years ago by Froggy123
Let me try this again. From my experience, you normally have to keep making the pattern with knots and they should be in the right spot eventually. Maybe this doesn't work for all patterns. If you haven't already tried to submit it you should try. It could still get accepted.

Sorry, I'm not always the best at explaining things! 😜 Hope this makes a little more sense @Tango27
arf820
arf820
4 years ago by arf820
ok. so if you like the pattern the way it is just copy and paste what you have already done until the strings match up. if not simply add more rows until the strings do match up. sometimes when i create normal patterns if i get to some sort of a mid way point in my pattern i repeat the rows but the knots are opposite. so f becomes b, b becomes f, fb becomes bf, and bf becomes fb. usually the strings match up at the bottom after i do that. hope that helps!
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
4 years ago by Tango27
Thanks @arf820 and @Froggy123