Patterns getting declined
Audrey07
Bracelet King
Audrey07
4 years ago by Audrey07
I made an alpha pattern on the site of 2 girls, and it got declined for being “too simple”. I don’t understand what I can do to fix, as I’ve been trying for over a month going back and fourth. Help please!!
afc610
Bracelet King
afc610
4 years ago by afc610
You could try messaging the moderator who declined it
knottahti
knottahti
4 years ago by knottahti
good advice from @afc610. moderators are always eager to help and explain if they can!
I_can_Knot
Professional
I_can_Knot
4 years ago by I_can_Knot
this is so frustrating. right now my brother is constantly tweaking a pattern that keeps getting declined bc it's "too simple" and look at #36755! I don't understand how they could accept THAT and not his! 😤 his is definitely more complex than 36755, and yet it STILL is getting declined
knottahti
knottahti
4 years ago by knottahti
maybe try following the tutorial in the tutorials sections about tweaking patterns posted by @Adik, or message the mod who declined it, @I_can_Knot
rkade
Bracelet King
rkade
4 years ago by rkade
My thing that got declined was the word GOBLIN S BRIDE but the i was a sword. Goblin is a kdrama. The sword was fading into the background
rkade
Bracelet King
rkade
4 years ago by rkade
I don’t tweak it since I don’t want to annoy anyone
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years ago by halokiwi
@rkade believe me, no one will be annoyed if you tweak a pattern. You can even talk to the person who declined it to get extra information. I think the idea for the pattern is amazing!