Zolino Patterns
StyleKnots
Bracelet King
StyleKnots
4ย years ago by StyleKnots
Does anyone have some advice on generating zolino/shaped patterns? Iโ€™m not exactly sure how to do it
afc610
Bracelet King
afc610
4ย years ago by afc610
Masha Knots has a great video on shaped bracelets! Her username is @Racoon
lemondrink
Bracelet King
lemondrink
4ย years ago by lemondrink
That's exactly what I was gonna say! You can find her video on YouTube or under the video section at the top. ๐Ÿ™‚
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย years ago by halokiwi
In the tutorial section you can find a tutorial for the Zolino bracelet https://www.braceletbook.com/tutorials/44_how-to-make-a-zolino-bracelet/

MashaKnots video on shaped bracelets is linked under pattern #23580. For shaped bracelets you use the same technique like for triangle ends.

If your question was about how to write these kinds of patterns here's my answer to that:

The Zolino bracelet has some parts that overlap and therefore can't be written as a normal pattern (at least if you do the one based on the tutorial I linked above). I tried to make a pattern: #33378. It's not the exact knotting structure but it's the closest I could get.

For writing shaped bracelets in general you have to use "0" in the pattern generator. It stands for a left out knot. When you write a shaped pattern you write 0 in it instead of f, b, fb or bf but you still count it linke you count the other "knots".
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4ย years ago by So_Knotty
In a place where there wouldnโ€™t be a knot put a 0