alpha patterns
sabs98
Advanced
sabs98
10 years, 6 months ago by sabs98
How do u read alpha patterns? What knots do u use?
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 6 months ago by SBilbrey
Alphas are always made up of just forward and backward knots. Check the tutorial section. I know there's a multi-colored alpha tutorial there, and there should be one for the simple 2-colored alpha. You can also check out the BeyondBracelets channel on youtube. She does awesome video tutorials!
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 6 months ago by lyra2245
What I do so I don't get confused is by the row, I put either an f for forward mnot or b for backward knot so I know which way im going
sabs98
Advanced
sabs98
10 years, 6 months ago by sabs98
Okay thanks
Smileyone2
Skiller
Smileyone2
10 years, 3 months ago by Smileyone2
i can do simple two colord alpha patterns but the ones with more than two colors i dont get
saharRe
Professional
saharRe
10 years, 2 months ago by saharRe
Me tooo
saharRe
Professional
saharRe
10 years, 2 months ago by saharRe
When it's more than 2 colors used in the pattern I don't know how to do it , can some one make a video?
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
10 years, 2 months ago by KnotCrazy
I think that there might be a tutorial in the tutorial section, but I'm not sure . . . It's not that hard once you get the hang of it. You basically just switch out the background string. BeyondBracelets on youtube has a good video.
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 2 months ago by SBilbrey
Adik's tutorial in the tutorial section really helped me. It was actually a lot easier than I expected. Now I tie all of my alphas that way, even the 2 colored alphas.
gymnast31
Bracelet King
gymnast31
10 years, 2 months ago by gymnast31
I just add in the colors as i go along.