printing patterns
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 6 months ago by lyra2245
So, I was just wondering, is there like a button that we can click to print a pattern, or do we have to copy and paste to Microsoft word?
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
10 years, 6 months ago by Adik
You can open the pattern image in a new tap and print ctrl+p or cmd+p if using a mac
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 6 months ago by lyra2245
Ok thank you so much
katiab2001
Skiller
katiab2001
10 years, 5 months ago by katiab2001
sorry but its easier then adik says you just right click on the picture don't click the print button it just prints the photos and information just right click
izzy_mw
Advanced
izzy_mw
4 years, 6 months ago by izzy_mw
when i try to print it, it won't print. no matter what i do it won't work. any suggestions?
Cirivere
Bracelet King
Cirivere
4 years, 6 months ago by Cirivere
@izzy_mw try printing the entire webpage instead if it doesn't work. Most browsers have a menu on the upper right where you find your history, settings, open a new tab etc. You'll also find an option to print.

Else, you can try pressing ctrl + P which may be a shortcut to print the webpage.
Crichey1
Skiller
Crichey1
4 years, 4 months ago by Crichey1
To print I used the snip it tool. My bracelet was the entire length, so I printed on one page 1-18/ 19-41/ 41-56. Saved all 3 segments then printed, this will also help to make it larger and easier to see... Hope this works for you
javret
Skiller
javret
4 years, 3 months ago by javret
An extra tip: When you do print your pattern, print it at around 70-80% so you can fit it on one page. (Or alternatively, if you like it bigger make it bigger. I just like mine all on one page!) 👍
cbb_knots
Professional
cbb_knots
4 years, 1 month ago by cbb_knots
On the website there is a button near the top of the page that says print, right above the love and to-do button👍
Haka_yt
Bracelet King
Haka_yt
4 years, 1 month ago by Haka_yt
There is a button above the love and to-do buttons
macky
Advanced
macky
3 years, 10 months ago by macky
i have a question. so when i go to print a pattern it wants to print it on more than 1 page. how do I shrink the pattern to fit on 1 page when i go to print it out? 🤔