Adding a variation after generating it
olyfia__
Bracelet King
olyfia__
4 years, 1 month ago by olyfia__
Hi! I have a question (also, sorry if this topic belongs somewhere else or is already made, I couldn't find it)
I wanted to add a variation to pattern, but I couldn't upload it as a variation, only like new pattern (i think the problem was the darkest colour, but even after changing it I still don't figure out how to add a variation)
Could someone tell me how to add variations? 😊 Or maybe link to a topic in forum? I would appreciate it 🙂

(Sorry for my English and any grammar mistakes, be free to correct me - English isn't my native language)
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
4 years, 1 month ago by KrazyKnotz
You can only make patterns and variations on the site. Go to the pattern's page and at the top right corner on the screen there is an option 'Add a variation'. It is underneath the pattern's rating.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 1 month ago by halokiwi
If you clicked "add variation" what will open up will look like the normal pattern generator. You can change the colours. There should be a warning at the top that this pattern already exists but that this can be added as a variation. If that's the case and you submit that pattern it will be added as a variation instead of a new pattern.
olyfia__
Bracelet King
olyfia__
Thank you so much! I was very confused at first but now I understand 🙂 Thanks againn ❤️
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years, 1 month ago by So_Knotty
Your English is actually really good 🙂
olyfia__
Bracelet King
olyfia__
Thank you so much! ❤️ 😊