Getting patterns approved
KoolKat22
Bracelet King
KoolKat22
4 years, 1 month ago by KoolKat22
I have a pattern that I really want to get on the the sight, but it keeps on getting declined because the colors are “hard to distinguish” even though there is no warning about it and because the top ten strings don’t match the bottom 10 strings. How can I get it approved?
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years, 1 month ago by BeadGirl16
@KoolKat22 copy and paste the pattern code until the strings line up. Make sure that your colors aren’t too dark or too similar. Also, @KrazyKnotz made a forum post on how to get patterns approved.
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
4 years, 1 month ago by KrazyKnotz
The generator is not perfect and a lot of the time colors are hard to tell apart even when there is no warning. Please use your judgement as well as the generator's warning when making your patterns/variations.
KoolKat22
Bracelet King
KoolKat22
4 years, 1 month ago by KoolKat22
Thank you @KrazyKnotz and @BeadGirl16 for both of your responses! @KrazyKnotz I love your patterns!
Kaseykilla
Skiller
Kaseykilla
4 years ago by Kaseykilla
What does it mean when my pattern is "too simple" or "uneven"?
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
4 years ago by allierae54
It means like the bracelet isn't enough of a challenge to be accepted to the site.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years ago by halokiwi
@Kaseykilla

If a pattern is very small and it doesn't have much detail it's often "too simple".

You will also often get patterns declined for being distorted. I haven't seen uneven yet but I assume it means the same. If there are random dots in alpha patterns or it's not recognisable what it is or the proportions are off the pattern is distorted.