A Few Questions
bracelet47
Bracelet King
bracelet47
10 years, 6 months ago by bracelet47
Hey everyone, how was your Halloween? I hope everyone had a blast! Feel free to tell me about it.

I have a few questions about bracelets,

1: if I was planning to give poor kids, cancer kids, etc.. bracelets for Christmas where would I go?

2:How many strings each for pattern 1236?

3: Can you make a lanyard?
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 6 months ago by SBilbrey
1) Look for some of the charities in your area. Look for a kids hospital or Ronald McDonald house. Or partner with some of the police departments. Here in my area, our sheriff's office does "Shop With a Cop" and they take underprivileged kids shopping for some Christmas gifts. Google would be your best resource in finding WHO to contact.

2) For pattern #1236, it looks like you'll need 10 strings. They can be black or white. And it's a 2-color alpha, so it should be pretty easy.

3) Did you want to make #1236 as a lanyard? Because that should be fairly easy. I would just make the pattern at 3 feet long. Then join all of your ends after you've tied the three feet. And that should be enough for a lanyard.

I hope I was able to help!
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 6 months ago by SBilbrey
Oops! I should proof-read! You'll need 10 base strings for that pattern. Again, either can be black or white. But you'll also need the one knotter string. So 11 total. Whatever color you use for your base strings, your knotter string should be the other color. So if your base strings are black, your knotter string should be white.
bracelet47
Bracelet King
bracelet47
10 years, 6 months ago by bracelet47
THANK YOU SO MUCH!:[